Thursday, July 1, 2010

More Owls at the local Farmer's Market

This evening I set up shop at the Oak Harbor Farmer's Market - it was my first time and I think a success!  The weather was weird - rain and gray skies, then sunshine and warmth followed by more rain and it ended on a high note of MORE sun with rain... who knows.  I'm the last person to guess what the weather is going to be like the next day - it's always changing around here!
I shared a booth with Karry who owns All Critter Pet Care and boards our doggy Bridger when we go out of town.  She has a farm and sells duck and chicken eggs as well as homemade artisan bread and pound cake - yum!  She was lovely and allowed me to share her spot for a few times this summer and I had a lot of fun.  I saw a bunch of great Mom friends and neighbors - lots of wonderful people stopped by to say hello and check out my wares.  I had about six purses displayed, 8 owls and a plethora of flower pins/brooches.  The owls were a HUGE hit which is great - I love making them and figuring out combos for the fabrics, eyes, beak, etc.  Here's a peek at some of my new owls as well as what my 'booth' looked like at the Market!




















No comments:

Post a Comment