Saturday, December 5, 2009

Purses for Princesses!

A neighbor friend approached me at the boutique a couple weeks back to ask if I ever made purses for little girls.... something smaller in size.  I hadn't but realized it would be super easy to shrink my pattern down smaller for little hands.  Sherry purchased some fabric and brought it by and I ended up completing three purses for her nieces ages 2, 5 and 9.  They turned out great!  What do you think?  Any little girls in your household who would love a little purse to carry around their dolls in?

This super cute Tinkerbell bag is for the 2 year old - she's all about princesses!




This pink bag has a great floral print and a chocolate/pink stripe interior.  I had fun adding pink button details scattered across the bag also.




This bag with the light blue and brown swirl print with stripe interior is for the nine year old.  I figured she would want her bag to be a bit more 'grown up' so I made it to be more like the other purses I make - the simple button closure and button detail on the back add something special

No comments:

Post a Comment